Six Month Smiles®
How many people do you know that cover their smiles because they are embarrassed by their crooked teeth? Are you one of those people?
Believe it or not, you are not alone. Millions of people are self-conscious about their smiles, and many go to great lengths to hide them. Many avoid dental procedures such as cosmetic dental surgery or metal braces because they might be painful, expensive, or make people even more self-conscious about their teeth. What they don’t know is that there is a more affordable and less invasive option that could make their teeth, and their lives, a lot better.
Discover Six Month Smiles in Austin – an innovative idea by professional dentists made especially for you! Six Month Smiles utilizes clear braces to align and straighten teeth in only about six months. There is no reason to hide your smile anymore.
What is it and How Does it Work?
It is widely known that braces are the most effective orthodontic method for straightening crooked teeth, leaving nothing but healthy and beautiful teeth at the end. Standard metal braces however can sometimes take years to straighten teeth and are oftentimes painful. Six Month Smiles takes standard braces to a whole new level of comfort and affordability to give your teeth everything they deserve.
Six Month Smiles consists of:
- Lucid-Lok™ clear brackets and tooth-colored wire that are barely visible
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Patient visits are faster and more comfortable with Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™
- Shorter treatment times and low force creates a more comfortable and hygienic set of teeth
- Those that have used braces have been shown to have the most predictable end result with their teeth
- More affordability than regular braces or veneers
Six Month Smiles – braces in Austin
If you are looking for a better way to a beautiful smile, stop waiting. Dr. Dan Matthews in Austin is a certified Six Month Smiles dentist and he is waiting for your call. Take back your smile! Contact your Austin dentist today at 512-402-6556 to schedule a consultation.